The owners of the RV Repair Centre also share in the passion of horse ownership and consequently have their own two horse float that is used on a regular basis. Through this passion, many friends and Club Members have their Floats serviced and repaired at The RV Repair Centre and this service is now available to other horse trailer owners from single axle through to Tri Axle and 5th Wheel Trailers.
Our Services Include
- Complete undercarriage Service that includes suspension, brakes, shock absorbers, axles, chassis examination, couplings, A frame , rims and tyres.
- Above Chassis line, we also check trailer wiring from the vehicle connector to the rear lights.
- Check and adjust hand brake if fitted.
- We can delete your older hydraulic brakes and upgrade to electric controlled brakes.
- We also change trailer lights from incandescent globe to LED low voltage systems.
- We can install fresh water tanks and 12V water pump systems.
- We can also install 12v battery systems, chargers and provide portable or fixed solar panels.
- Rust is a common occurrence in many older units in particular floors. We can either repair or replace the floor and surrounding areas.
- Water ingress via the roof can be devastating if left unattended. If you have this issue its best appraised early rather than later avoiding costly repairs.
- We also supply and install axillary boxes internally and externally
- We also supply and install Jerry can holders for additional water
- We can also assist with insurance claims should you have cause to claim or another party has damaged your Trailer.
The RV Repair Centre team has extensive experience with servicing all types of single, tandem and tri axle trailers for the recreational market. Our workshop with 8 Bays is equipped with all the gear required to service, overhaul and repair of your Horse Trailer.