Camper Trailers in either on or off road configuration have seen substantial growth in the last 10 years and this is expected to continue. Whilst in many cases these Rv's have the same or similar chassis, body material and appliances as Caravans they also require regular servicing in particular units that are used for serious Off Road vocation's. From our experience Chassis, Suspension and Brakes are the most common Service items on Camper Trailers, with tyres generally checked and maintained by the owner.
Like Caravans and Motor Homes some Camper Trailers after equipped with hot water systems, Diesel or Gas heating, Fridge’s, Stoves and so on. These appliances require regular checks and in some cases servicing to ensure their trouble free performance.
The RV Repair Centre takes care of your Canvas repairs or alterations, hinges, hatches, doors and water systems.
Appliance upgrades or add on’s are our speciality with all Lp gas installations certified by a Licenced Plumber. Smash repairs, Insurance claims, touch ups and detailing, The RV Repair Centre caters for all your needs.
The RV Repair Centre is your one stop shop and can provide assistance to ensure your next trip is trouble free. We carry most fast moving parts to service your RV and have direct lines of communication with major RV OEM suppliers to get you on the road fast.
Our Services Include
- Complete undercarriage Service, including brakes, wheel bearings, suspension, axles, chassis examination, couplings, A frame, rims and tyres.
- Above the Chassis line we also check trailer wiring, running lights, reflectors, attachments, awnings etc.
- We also check the operation of the handbrake and adjust if required.
- We can delete your older override hydraulic brakes and upgrade to electric controlled brakes.
- We can also change you incandescent globe to LED low voltage fully sealed systems.
- We can supply and fit AL – KO electronic stability control to most Camper Trailers.
- We check the operation of your Appliances and change the HWS anode if equipped.
- We upgrade appliances and certify all LP gas as required.
- We supply and install Air Conditioners and Diesel/ gas heaters.
- We fit 12V systems and solar panels to suit your appliance draw.
- We fit Generator slides and create a lockable hatch where space is available
- We also supply and install Jerry can holders for additional water or fuel
- We can either upgrade your smaller Lp gas bottles or fit additional bottles
- Fresh water and grey water tanks are very common and we have access to all the Brands
- If your mattress has given up the ghost, our supplier makes to size, including pillow top versions.
- We can also supply and fit a roll out awning and obtain the infill walls to make up an enclosed annexe.
- In recent times and to increase safety, rear cameras are becoming common place. We can install these should you not have the tools or experience. You are welcome to bring your own.
- Water intrusion is a common occurrence and it’s imperative this is located and repaired
- We repair all external panels either flat wall or cladding type.
- We can also assist with insurance claims should you have cause to claim or another party has damaged your Caravan.
- We supply and fit hatches, vents, skylights and additional 12V lighting to the exterior
- TV Antenna and satellite dish upgrades available.
The RV Repair Centre team has extensive experience with servicing all types of Caravans. Our workshop with 8 Bays is equipped with all the gear required to service, overhaul and repair your pride and joy.